A Few Travelling Tips
Passenger Fare Options
Canadian North provides a selection of fares that recognize the diverse needs of our customers and offer the service and flexibility options they deserve.
The Canadian North Compassionate Care Program seeks to reunite loved ones when immediate support and kinship are needed. Canadian North will provide a discretionary reduced travel rate to those who need to:
- To attend the funeral of a friend or loved one;
- To visit a friend or loved one who has received notification that end-of-life is imminent;
- To visit a friend or loved one who has been hospitalized as a result of a serious illness or injury;
Thank you for respecting the spirit of this program, which is part of our care for and commitment to the communities we serve.
This program has the following additional applicability limitations:
- Any flight marketed and operated by Canadian North;
- Bereavement travel that occurs within 10 days of booking and that does not exceed 60 days
How to receive a compassionate fare
Download and complete the Compassionate Fare Program Application (one form per passenger or family travelling together) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply for a post-travel rebate if you are unable to provide the required information for validation prior to travel.