About Canadian North
Canadian North Facts
With 71 years of flying experience, Canadian North is the leading airline in Canada’s Arctic, providing scheduled service between 31* Northern Communities and connections to Ottawa, Montreal, Winnipeg and Edmonton.
* In conjunction with our code share partners
- Scheduled air service connects 31 communities in Canada’s Arctic.
- Over $40 million annually is contributed to Canada’s northern economy.
- Charter services are provided worldwide.
- Over 225,000 passengers and 25 million kilograms of cargo (most flights carry both freight and passengers) are transported every year.
- Sales are approximately $190 million each year.
- More than 1000 employees, over 450 of whom live in the Arctic
- Major maintenance facilities are located in Ottawa, Edmonton, Iqaluit, and Yellowknife.