About Canadian North
If you are looking for a discounted group price for 9 or more travelers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Investment Program
Canadian North believes in a philosophy of giving back to the communities and regions we serve. Our interests align with our communities’ interests – if it is important to the communities we serve, it is important to us. As a company, we support a wide range of fundraising and sponsorship initiatives to not-for-profit organizations. These events and programs allow us to be active and stay connected to our customers.
Our Community Investment Program focuses on four pillars that our sponsorship criteria must fall under:
- Education for/in the North
- Preservation of Northern Culture
We provide in-kind product in the form of air travel or cargo assistance. We do not make cash donations.
Applying for sponsorship with Canadian North
In order to qualify for support, event organizers must complete and submit our online application form. We request the same information from everyone applying for sponsorship, so everyone has an equal opportunity for support. This allows us to make effective and timely decisions.
Our Canadian North Sponsorship Committee meets twice per month, on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. We recommend that you submit your application a minimum of 6 weeks in advance of your event. Please be clear with what you are looking for. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to participate in every program/opportunity. Timely decisions will be made based on the information received and a response will be made in writing to the email address you have listed on the form.
Should you be looking for a group travel discount, please send details to email@example.com
Who is not eligible?
- Individuals – Those looking for personal benefit. We are interested in helping benefit whole communities.
- Organizations that are not registered charities or registered not-for-profit societies
- Religious or political organizations
- Duplication of direct and indirect donations to existing sponsorship program
Recognizing Our Partnership
In exchange for our assistance, we ask for recognition for the contribution Canadian North has made. There are a number of ways this can be done:
- Canadian North logo in advertising, on printed material and on promotional items/clothing
- Thank you posts on organization’s social media channels
- A Canadian North banner on display at your event
- An invitation to Canadian North personnel to attend the event
- Complimentary tickets to the event
- Verbal mentions/Thank You at the event as Canadian North as a sponsor
- A thank you advertisement in the local newspaper
- Photos of the event
Please provide information below to inquire about Canadian North sponsorship