Canadian North Care Program
We understand that you may have questions about changes to our service and what steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of all our customers. Your safety is our first priority at all times, from the moment you check in to when you arrive at your destination or when you ship cargo with us. Our CN Care program and CN Care kits focus on providing you peace of mind when using our services, knowing that we have taken all the steps to ensure a safe and clean flying and cargo experience is waiting for you.
1. Face masks for customersAll customers are responsible to bring and must wear a mask or face covering.
2. Baggage stations
Baggage stations, where checked bags are received and weighed, are being wiped down and sanitized throughout the day.
3. Face masks for employees + PlexiglassAll of our employees serving customers wear face coverings and/or work behind Plexiglass where possible.
4. Check-in countersCheck-in counters are being wiped down and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
5. Hand sanitizerHand sanitizer gel dispensers have been added to our counters where possible.
1. Face masks for customers
All customers are responsible to bring and must wear a mask or face covering.
2. Hand sanitizer
Hand sanitizer gel dispensers have been added to our counters where possible.
3. Additional cleaning + gate counters
Cleaning supplies have been added at the counter for agents to spot clean throughout the day.
4. Face masks for employees + Plexiglass
All of our employees serving customers wear face coverings and/or work behind Plexiglass where possible.
5. Boarding process
To minimize your contact with other customers and to avoid lineups at the gate, boarding rows will be called by the gate agent with a boarding process according to aircraft type. Boarding is now limited to 10 customers at a time.
1. Face masks for customers
All customers are responsible to bring and must wear a mask or face covering during the flight
For your safety, all seat belt buckles and seat controls are sanitized inside and out.
We’re sanitizing cabin windows and shades to help you enjoy the fantastic Northern view.
4. Overhead bins
All overhead bin handles are sanitized.
5. Air filtration
You can fly confidently knowing our Boeing Jet fleet is equipped with HEPA filtration systems which capture 99.9% of airborne particles. All of our aircraft in our fleet continually refreshes cabin air every few minutes during the flight.
6. Light switches
Your light switches and air circulation controls are properly sanitized to keep you safe.
All armrests are thoroughly wiped down and sanitized.
8. Face masks for employees
All our employees wear face coverings.
Lavatories are extensively cleaned and sanitized.
1. Reducing touchpoints + PPE CN Care kits
All non-essential items, such as our inflight magazine Above&Beyond, have been removed. For your convenience, we are providing our customers with our CN Care kits which include disposable masks, gloves, sanitizing gel and sanitizing wipes. The PPE CN Care kits are coming soon to our flights.
2. Tray tables
All tray tables are thoroughly wiped down and sanitized.
3. Continuous cleaning
Sanitizing wipes and gel packs are available on board for your use, and our crews are supplied with wipes to keep galleys, equipment, lavatories, and the flight deck clean.
4. Food and beverage options
To reduce service touchpoints, food and beverage offerings have been reduced to water bottle service only, but you are still welcome to bring CATSA compliant food on board. Our galleys also have necessary supplies for diabetic emergencies.
We’re wiping down sidewalls for your peace of mind each time an aircraft overnights.
1. Sanitizing counters and customer drop off points + PlexiglassCounters are being wiped down and sanitized frequently throughout the day. Plexiglass panels have been added where possible to provide extra protection.
2. PensCustomers filling out waybill information are encouraged to use their own pens or are being provided one that they can keep so it is not reused by another person.
3. Physical distancing markings + building capacity limitsWhere possible, physical distancing markings and building capacity limitations have been added in order to ensure safe distancing for customers and employees.
4. Face masks for employeesAll our employees wear face coverings.
5. Gloves for employees
In addition to regular hand washing, our employees have been provided with the option to wear gloves for the handling of customer cargo.