About Canadian North
As an Inuit owned organization with over 60 years of northern heritage, Canadian North is proud to lead the way in community support in the North.
Our support is focused on sponsorship initiatives that are aligned with our core values, such as:
- aboriginal and youth development programs
- literacy and educational programs
- economic development opportunities
- sporting events
- cultural or community events
From major athletic events like the Arctic Winter Games to grassroots community projects, Canadian North contributes over $40 million annually to Canada’s northern economy.
Through grass-roots community reinvestment, meaningful employment opportunities and by providing beneficiaries with tangible benefits, Canadian North continues to demonstrate social responsibility and leadership in northern transportation services.
Get us Involved
How to Apply
To request sponsorship or support, simply complete and submit the online application form.
Please allow at least two months between the date of your application and the date of your event. The Canadian North Sponsorship Committee will respond to your reply in writing.
Recognizing Our Partnership
In exchange for our sponsorship, we would appreciate recognition for the contribution Canadian North has made. There are a number of ways this can be done:
- Canadian North logo on printed material and promotional clothing or items
- Canadian North logo on all advertising
- A banner or flag at your event
- An invitation to Canadian North personnel to attend your event as guests or volunteers
- Complimentary tickets to your event
- Photos of the event
- Display of Canadian North literature at your event
- Writing to your MLA, mayor and council, other community leaders
- A joint press release to the media
- A thank you advertisement in the local newspaper
Please fill out the form below to inquire about Canadian North sponsorship for your event.