1 (Full Time)
Other Details: Reporting to Manager, Customer Support
Level: As per the UNIFOR Collective Agreement
* In accordance with UNIFOR Collective Agreement
Skills and Qualifications
Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent related work experience;
- One (1) year of previous experience;
- Possess a working knowledge of Sabre System;
- Fluently bilingual in Inuktitut and English (verbal and written) French an asset;
- Must be familiar with all aspects paperwork/documentation for all passenger service functions;
- Must possess strong communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Works well in team environment;
- Must be adept at handling multiple tasks, and prioritizing duties;
- Willing to assist in all areas of passenger services;
- Willing to work irregular hours of operation and shift work;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Make reservations and compute fares;
- Disseminate information;
- Issue tickets and process sales reports for deposit;
- Assemble, control and transmit reservations and passenger data;
- Maintain records as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
Is this the job for you?
Apply in writing with a cover letter and résumé to:
Canadian North Human Resources Department
Internal and External candidates will be interviewed simultaneously. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canadian North is committed to employment equity.
This advisory was posted on January 26, 2022.