First Officer, ATR
FT (Full Time)
Other Details: Reporting to Chief Pilot, Turboprop, In accordance with the current Collective Agreement- Ottawa based ATR Pilot pairings are 6 to 14 days
Level: As Per the ALPA Collective Agreement
* In accordance with the ALPA Collective Agreement
Skills and Qualifications
Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- 1,500 hours total time
- 750 hours fixed-wing multi engine time
- Valid Transport Canada Group 1 Instrument Rating
- Valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Transport Canada Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL)
- Transport Canada Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) is preferred
- Completion of either the IATRA or the SAMRA and SARON. (Exams must be valid)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Current valid passport and Canadian Permanent Resident Card if you are not a holder of a Canadian passport
- All required visas or travel documents allowing you to freely travel unrestricted
- Ability to communicate in Inuktut a definite asset;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Is this the job for you?
Apply in writing with a cover letter and résumé to:
Canadian North Human Resources Department
Internal and External candidates will be interviewed simultaneously. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canadian North is committed to employment equity.
This advisory was posted on June 29, 2022.